ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING STUDENTS
Welcome to ACES...
Login to your accounts or register as a New member
Welcome to ACES...
Login to your accounts or register as a New member
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, YESHWANTRAO CHAVAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, NAGPUR, FORUM FOR CURRICULAR, COCURRICULAR ,EXTRACURRICULAR AND SOCIAL DISCUSSIONS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
YCCE Rocked at TCS selection procedure... 48 got selected... 27 from E & Tc, 3 from Electronics, 15 from CT & 3 from IT
Final Year just gear up...

Welcome To The Graduate Record Examination Forum...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amrut_kapare

Welcome To The Graduate Record Examination Forum... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Graduate Record Examination Forum...   Welcome To The Graduate Record Examination Forum... I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009 - 1:17

Hie Friends!! This is ur friend and moderator of this forum.. Amrut Kapare..

I welcome you all to this GRE forum..

Like you guys, I'm also preparing for GRE...

So let us share what we have and help each other out in our mission to crack GRE...

Post whatever links you have for the wordlists in Wordlist section...

Post and discuss the words whose meanings u didnt get or felt tough to find in the Confusing Words section..

Similarly post whatever difficulty in Maths in Maths section..

There is a big time span between giving your GRE exam and actually being there... and this is supposed to be the toughest time.. as the Procedure has many complexities.. So let us discuss problems that u might be facing or any queries regarding procedure in Procedures and Complexities section...

Finally whatever thoughts, suggestions, fears, ideas u have post them to Queries section...

Let the discussions in this forum be interactive and I urge all of those who are interested in preparing GRE to actively participate and also post their views.. We'll try to answer and solve as many Queries and questions as we can to the best of our abilities coz... nobody is perfect..

I hope u have a gr8 time... bounce ...

Thanks...
Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Graduate Record Examination Forum...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING STUDENTS :: Co-Curricular :: GRE-
Jump to: