ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING STUDENTS
Welcome to ACES...
Login to your accounts or register as a New member
Welcome to ACES...
Login to your accounts or register as a New member
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, YESHWANTRAO CHAVAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, NAGPUR, FORUM FOR CURRICULAR, COCURRICULAR ,EXTRACURRICULAR AND SOCIAL DISCUSSIONS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
YCCE Rocked at TCS selection procedure... 48 got selected... 27 from E & Tc, 3 from Electronics, 15 from CT & 3 from IT
Final Year just gear up...

Introduction....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Introduction.... Empty
PostSubject: Introduction....   Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009 - 22:04

sunny
A warm welcome to everyone in this forum. This is a place where all the forum members are expected to introduce
themselves related to their name, semester , section, areas of interest etc.

One of our legend has already joined us.. and he is expecting us to be started as soon as possible... Many of us know him..
Yes.... first of all i on the part of our big ACES family welcome the great Atul Rahate Sir
and thanks him for accepting our mentorship.... Yes guys... he will be monitoring us.... and we are receiving all the kinds of
support from him.... Thanks a lot sir..

We are also in touch of other seniors for mentorship... they will be joining us soon... so be ready here...

So lets start from here.... we have miles to cover...
ALL THE BEST to Everyone

sunny
Back to top Go down
https://acesycce.forumotion.com
ii_ThunderBird_ii

Introduction.... Empty
PostSubject: Thanks....   Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009 - 12:47

Thanks ...... Question
Back to top Go down

Introduction....
Page 1 of 1