ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING STUDENTS
Welcome to ACES...
Login to your accounts or register as a New member
Welcome to ACES...
Login to your accounts or register as a New member
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, YESHWANTRAO CHAVAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, NAGPUR, FORUM FOR CURRICULAR, COCURRICULAR ,EXTRACURRICULAR AND SOCIAL DISCUSSIONS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
YCCE Rocked at TCS selection procedure... 48 got selected... 27 from E & Tc, 3 from Electronics, 15 from CT & 3 from IT
Final Year just gear up...

Rajeev ranjan's intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rajeev

Rajeev ranjan's intro Empty
PostSubject: Rajeev ranjan's intro   Rajeev ranjan's intro I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009 - 1:47

I Rajeev Ranjan a student of 7th sem ET.
Electronics & telecommunication is one of those rocking platforms that no body can stay with out it.
I am here to bring together all the Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers in YCCE to a common platform & to share their views and ideas of making YCCE a leader in Electronics & telecommunication field....
we have to show our hidden talent by exploring great ideas....we have to prove that we can solve every problem on our own.....
i am here for creating & sharing new ideas to give new height to this organization i.e.ACES
Back to top Go down

Rajeev ranjan's intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING STUDENTS :: Curricular :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: