ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING STUDENTS
Welcome to ACES...
Login to your accounts or register as a New member
Welcome to ACES...
Login to your accounts or register as a New member
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, YESHWANTRAO CHAVAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, NAGPUR, FORUM FOR CURRICULAR, COCURRICULAR ,EXTRACURRICULAR AND SOCIAL DISCUSSIONS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
YCCE Rocked at TCS selection procedure... 48 got selected... 27 from E & Tc, 3 from Electronics, 15 from CT & 3 from IT
Final Year just gear up...

Learning the basics....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Learning the basics.... Empty
PostSubject: Learning the basics....   Learning the basics.... I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009 - 3:20

sunny
It is very interesting to know that many second year students are taking interest in projects right from now...
It is not only a very good news for YCCE but it is a great step towards the success for themselves too....so it becomes the duty of the seniors to guide them properly so that they can bring some laurels and glories for YCCE.... Under this portal we will be starting with very basics of electronics engineering so that they can sail it smoothly. All the second year students who are enthusiastic about project can share their ideas here...

Those who have not thought anything yet can see it regularly to get some good ideas....
Here we will come to know about all the basics things first then we will proceed towards the next higher stages... so watch it regularly and post your doubts...

All d best
sunny
Back to top Go down
https://acesycce.forumotion.com
Karthik

Karthik

Learning the basics.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning the basics....   Learning the basics.... I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009 - 22:40

Sir I am that such a initiative has been taken.
I would be glad to know when these sessions will be taken.
Back to top Go down

Learning the basics....
Page 1 of 1